FamilyFiction is committed to helping Christian authors and publishers get their messages in front of more people!
Below you’ll find resources to help you promote your book, including articles, free tools, and opportunities to work with us in a bigger way.
What’s on this page
WHAT IS FAMILYFICTION?
Launched in 2010 by Salem Publishing, FamilyFiction is the go-to resource for Christian readers to find news, updates, and interviews with Christian authors of all categories–including Amish, Contemporary, Suspense, Romance, Children’s, Speculative, Historical, and YA/Teen. We also cover Christian storytellers who create movies, animation, and comics. FamilyFiction Media encompasses our website, weekly newsletter, and a monthly digital magazine, as well as an active presence on social platforms.
If you’re building your author platform and new to promoting your fiction, here are some helpful articles from our partners at Build Your Brand Academy:
- 4 Must-Haves for Your Author Platform
- 10 Great Ideas for Your Author Platform
- How to Attract New Readers with the Author Playlist Strategy
- How can an unknown author publicize a book?
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating an Author Media Kit
- What Authors Can Post Online (Without Driving Away Followers)
- Facebook In 2018: Why It’s Still Important To Authors
- 13 Easy Blog Ideas for Novelists
- 7 Reasons Every Author Needs to Build An Email List
- 5 FREE Tools to Create Social Media Graphics
FEATURED AUTHOR ADVERTISING PACKAGES
If you’re an author who needs to accelerate the success of your book, FamilyFiction is here to help! These paid promotional packages include editorial content, website opportunities, and social media promotion that will boost the visibility of your book. Wherever you are in your publishing journey–whether you are a beginning author hoping to get on the radar, or you are a longtime author whose online promotion needs a jump start–we have a package that will fit your needs and your budget.
OTHER ADVERTISING PACKAGES
Purchase other Digital magazine, website or email ad packages here.
SUBMIT YOUR LATEST BOOK TO OUR WEBSITE
If you have trouble submitting your book, click here.